Legal Notice and Data Protection
Owner of the domain www.pense.de is attorney Dr. Joerg Pense.
The domain is provided to the law firm "Pense Rechtsanwälte" for its internet presence. The law firm "Pense Rechtsanwälte" is the provider of the website.
"Pense Rechtsanwälte" is a civil law partnership with its registered office at Wolfsgangstraße 85 in 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is represented by the lawyers Dr. Joerg Pense and Dr. Till Pense. The sales tax identification number pursuant to § 27 a of the German Sales Tax Act is: DE257280496.
All attorneys of the firm are admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany. They belong to the Bar Association Frankfurt am Main, Bockenheimer Anlage 36, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, phone +49 69 17009801, fax +49 69 17009850.
Professional liability insurance (information according to § 2 para. 1 no. 11 DL-InfoV): Ergo Versicherung AG, Victoriaplatz 1, 40477 Düsseldorf, Germany
The professional title "Rechtsanwältin/Rechtsanwalt" is awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The following fee and professional regulations apply:
BRAO - Federal Lawyers' Act
BORA - Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys at Law
FAO - Specialist Lawyer Regulations
RVG - Lawyers' Fees Act
CCBE - Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Dr. Joerg Pense, Wolfsgangstraße 85, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
1. Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Pense Rechtsanwälte, Wolfsgangstraße 85, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)69 550565 fax: +49 (0)69 5969861, represented by Dr. Joerg Pense, LL.M., attorney at law..
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you access our website www.pense.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, iff applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of Data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Photos | © Bernd Edgar Wichmann, www.berndwichmann.de